In 2021, our team added 11 new licenses to CE Manager. In Q1 of 2022, we've added 4 more. We know tracking compliancy of continuing education requires a lot of work, and that's why we are constantly updating CE Manager to make sure we do the heavy lifting for you.
2021 & 2022 License Updates in CE Manager
CLE & CPE compliance requirements are constantly being updated. CE Manager helps you keep up by consistently tracking those updates for you. As your professionals continue to expand their qualifications, we also develop compliance tracking for the new professional certifications they achieve.
In addition to tracking the rules updates for existing accounting and law licenses, in 2021, CE Manager added tracking requirements for 11 additional licenses. In the first quarter of 2022, we've begun tracking 4 more.
2022 License Additions:
- New Jersey Insurance Adjuster
- New York Insurance Adjuster
- Pennsylvania Insurance Adjuster
- Certified Enterprise Risk Professional
2021 License Additions:
- Iowa Life and Health Insurance Producer
- Missouri Life and Health Insurance Producer
- Florida Insurance Adjuster
- Oklahoma Insurance Adjuster
- Texas Insurance Adjuster
- Finland Law
- Texas Foreign Legal Consultant
- United States Bankruptcy Court - Southern District of Florida
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Certified Payroll Specialist
- National Social Security Advisor
CE Manager Compliance Tracking By The Numbers
CE Manager currently tracks 85 licenses in the accounting industry, 163 licenses in the legal industry and 151 licenses in other professional service industries, including finance, insurance, fraud detection, retirement, human resources, IT and real estate. Combined with our more than 100 custom licenses, CE Manager tracks approximately 500 licenses and certifications in total.
To view the full list of licenses and professional certifications CE Manager tracks, click here.
To learn more about CE Manager's comprehensive compliance tracking, see 2020 & 2021 License Updates.
In addition to its precise tracking offerings, CE Manager is also a powerful Learning Management System (LMS) that allows our clients to effectively deliver the programming their professionals need to maintain compliancy. In 2022, we added Lawline as a new third-party content provider that seamlessly integrates with CE Manager alongside PLI, West Legal Ed, and Becker CPE.
Learn more about our new world-class LMS:
- Three Ways to Boost your CLE Programs in 2022
- The New CE Manager: A World-Class LMS and CE Compliance Tracking System